Converts the tiny signals from a strain gauge load cell into larger 4-20mA signals that are much less sensitive to electrical interference.
This line driver will happily send a load signal down a 30m catenery cable using just two wires.
It is also supplied with 30m of shielded cable.
- Supplied with 30m of ultra flexible, rubber sheathed, shielded cable.
- Two wire 4-20mA output, line powered.
- Inline, IP67, polycarbonate case.
- Adjustable gain.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Australian manufacturer extended hours support available.
|LD420||4-20mA Line driver|
The Line Driver is designed to be installed inline. Dimensions of the device are provided in the following diagram.
|Input Sensitivity||Compatible strain gauges||1||3||mV/V|
# Extended operation at maximum temperature will reduce device life.
It depends a bit on how electrically noisy the installation is, but we've had good clean signals at more than 50m.
It'll help, but you should always tackle electrical noise problems at their source. That means good grounding, filters in and out, and screened cable to the motor.