The Site Sentinel is a device to extract real-time data from HoistNet devices (such as Liftlog and AccessPack) and transmit the data via 3G to a secure webpage.
- Receives signals wirelessly from up to 99 HoistNet devices up to 100m away. (Range depends on conditions.)
- Compatible with any HoistNet device, including AccessPack and Liftlog.
- Shipped preconfigured. No site commissioning required - just power it up and go.
- SIM cards available for a variety of countries.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
- Australian manufacturer extended hours support available.
Dimensions of the Site Sentinel are provided in the following diagram.
# Extended operation at maximum temperature will reduce device life.
Installing USB drivers for the Link-2 modem
When you have an existing AccessPack or Liftlog and want to see the data in realtime.
One or more HoistNet enabled devices to collect the information.
Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) and type in the URL you have been given into the address box. If you have not received a URL (web address) that can be used to connect to your data, please contact email@example.com to get this link.
No, these will come with preconfigured SIM cards for your country. You will need to provide billing information for annual rental charges at the time you purchase a Site Sentinel.
No, we need to preconfigure these devices and therefore SIM cards cannot be changed by the User in the field.
Up to 99 devices.
The Site Sentinel will upload any new data from devices in range within 30 seconds.
Theoretically, a Site Sentinel could be made to work in any country that supports 3G mobile data transmission. However, so far we have only tested its operation in Australia, the USA, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you are in a different country, please contact us and we will try and expedite testing in your location.